Mike Taravella and co-host Will Coleman interview Kevin Gardner of Multifamily Utility Solutions
- Right of Entry: Cable company pays operators to enter the property and the residents pay for the service.
- Cable contract pays operators owners through signing bonus (by door) or revenue share
- The Other Contract is Bulk Bill: Operator pays for every unit regardless if resident uses it.
- Operators can save money because cheaper discount but could charge premium
- Class A & B leverage Bulk Bill
- Kevin can leverage his services for other utilities if our market is deregulated
- This service is no cost unless you as the operator get paid
- Plan ahead to see if there is a contract already in existence
Expert Pro Tip: “Just Call!”
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre